During various times during this campaign, Obama response was a form of “I don’t know” in regards to
Bill Ayers’ terrorist background
- what Jeremiah Wright said in the church he attended for 20 years
- Rashid Khalidi
- Tony Rezko
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- the troubles coming to Wall Street
- his aunt living illegally in Boston
- his aunt’s illegal campaign contributions
- lottery laws in Illinois
- his opinion about Carter’s visit with Hamas
So that leaves me to wonder… what does he know.
From what he has said in his speeches, this is what he does know
he wants to spread the wealth (redistribution of income)
- it is patriotic to pay more taxes
- it is a virtue of selfishness to not want to pay more taxes
- he is ready to fundamentally transform this country
- that he would rather enable people with handouts than to give them a hand up and empower them to better their lives
Sounds to me like he knows how he wants to handle our money. That is the thing, it is our money not his. I noticed at one point that the way he talked about tax cuts and tax increases is as if he is allowing us to keep money that he thinks belongs to the government. It is not money we have earned and will spend as we see fit, it is money he is allowing us to keep and he will take what he thinks the government desires to spend as they see fit. Now, I don’t know about you but I think I can spend my money better than the government spends theirs. I would rather see people spend their money in ways to improve the economy than to have government try to do so.
It also appears that he isn’t even sure at what amount he wants to use as the rich. It has gone from $250,000 to $200,000 to $150,000 to $120,000. Are we seeing a pattern here in that the he is defining the rich at a lower and lower income level?
So, here is a man who doesn’t seem to know much
except he wants our money!
(Just not how much at this point in time!)